What (in Google's View At Least) Makes A Quality Website?
Post date: Oct 13, 2015 8:08:24 AM
Here is some good guidance:
- Search Engine Optimisation Beginners Guide from Google: http://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.co.uk/en/uk/webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf
- Further guidance from Google on what factors constitutes evidence of High & Low Quality web pages: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35769#quality_guidelines, http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/more-guidance-on-building-high-quality.html & https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348737?hl=en-GB
- Google’s Quality Rater Guideline documentation (2012 -14 – 2014 edition): http://www.canuckseo.com/blog_pdfs/Google-Quality-Rater-Guidelines-2014.pdf
- Guidance drawn informally from various sources from Google that tells us what constitutes evidence of High and Low Quality web page factors by Josh Bachynski: http://themoralconcept.net/pandalist.html.
- A list of the Twitter accounts of the people quoted in the article above: https://twitter.com/SEOTipsnTricks/lists/experts-on-quality