I'm not a cookie expert but am aware that the cookies in use include the following:
1. ‘PREF’ . Many Google users will have a preferences cookie called ‘PREF’ in their browsers. A browser sends this cookie with requests to Google’s sites. The PREF cookie may store your preferences and other information, e.g. your preferred language (e.g. French), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. 10 / 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s Safe Search filter off.
2. doubleclick.net. To help Google's partners manage their advertising and websites, they offer many products, including DoubleClick. When you visit a page that uses one of these products, either on one of Google’s sites or one of their partners’, various cookies may be sent to your browser.
3. Google+. Used to track visitors. Does not set a cookie by itself, but if one is present it will read it.
4. aftzc. I can't find any information on this.
5. S. I can't find any information on this.
Here's further information on how to disable them: http://files.investis.com/info/disabling-cookies.html.