Internet Marketing / SEO Tools Tips & Tricks
The Best Free SEO, Site Speed and Usability Tools, Tips and Tricks
SEO tools can often be very expensive which may put them out of reach of many freelancers and even some agencies! The following are free or offer limited access for free.
The Best Free Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Site Analysis Tools
- www.semrush.com - view a 'ballpark' snapshot of a site's organic rankings & Adwords activity.
- www.siteliner.com - view internal duplicate content on a site
- www.screamingfrog.co.uk/seo-spider - spider your site like Google
- http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html - good tool for finding broken links etc
- http://try.powermapper.com/demo/sortsite.aspx - this tool will analyse 10 pages of a site online. There is also a free 30 trial day of a version that will allow you to analyse up to 100 pages.
- www.copyscape.com - search for copies of your page on the web.
- buzzsumo.com - analyse what content performs best for any topic, your site or competitor
The Best Free Usability Analysis Tools
- http://wave.webaim.org/ - view headings on a page
- http://www.contentquality.com - includes an Alternative Text Quality Report.
The Best Free Site Speed & Mobile Usability Analysis Tools
- http://www.zoompf.com - will analyse RSS feeds too.
- http://www.gtmetrix.com - uses Google Page Speed and Yahoo! YSlow to grade your site's performance.
- http://pagespeed.googlelabs.com/ - includes a mobile Site Speed & Usability Analysis Tool.
Czech out http://twitter.com/SEOTipsnTricks for some more free SEO Tips, Tricks, Tools and more...