Feedback from a talk I did on "What (in Google's View At Least) Makes A Quality Website" at Outreach Digital in London (October 2015):
1. From Jing: "Learned a lot, met some warm and wonderful people and had lots of fun."
2. from Denise: "Very helpful, learnt a lot of new things."
From My Google Map Listing
2016 Review from http://www.reactivegraphics.co.uk/
"Chris has been a great help in improving our SEO. He improved our ranking for "web design london" from 239th back in September 2014 in Google to top 20. We have so much confidence in him that we are recommending his services to our clients."
See more here.
Feedback from a talk I did on Adblocking at Breaking Borders in Reading, October 2016:
- Testimonial on Linkedin from Martin Smith - Managing Director of Bid Solutions, London (March 2016).
2. "Chris has been advising ETS since August 2013 on how we can improve our search visibility. He's helped us by providing strategic consultancy and tactical recommendations. Having implemented Chris' advice, we have seen a dramatic increase in search rankings and organic visitors. Chris is honest and provides balanced, reasoned advice. These are rare qualities in his field and I commend him for it."
- Testimonial on Linkedin from Dominic Wake - director at ETS PLC, Surrey (June 2014)
3. “Chris was engaged to assist in an SEO / PPC project. His deep level of knowledge in this subject and his clear monthly reports helped us with winning substantial new work assignments. I would highly recommend Chris and would certainly engage him again in the future.”
- Testimonial on Linkedin from Doug Sinclair, Director of Tax Investigations at Crowe Clark Whitehill, London (February 2012).
4. “Chris has thorough understanding and knowledge of all aspects of SEO. He quickly spotted structural problems with our site that were holding us back and explained a strategy of how to solve them. He also has a great strategy for offsite SEO that has generated a big increase in traffic to our site not only through link building producing good results in search engines for popular keyword terms in our industry. Chris also has a great knowledge for generating traffic and exposure through not only search engines but other online channels too. Our traffic has increased dramatically and long may it continue to do so.”
- Testimonial on Linkedin from Adam Watson - Managing Director at Design 55 Interiors, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire (January 2011).